One-on-One Executive Coaching
The coaching and advisory services for top executives of growth companies use best practice ideas and strategies from leading authors like – Verne Harnish’s Scaling Up and Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, Jim Collins’ Choose to Be Great and Good To Great; Patrick Lencion’s Humble, Hungry and Smart and The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Greg Crabtree’s Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits, and the classic work of Eliyahu Goldratt, The Goal – Theory of Constraints. Using proven tools a customized One-Page Strategic Plan is crafted to achieve the business owner’s goals. The implementation of the Four Drivers decision process is designed to generate 2X Cash Flow – 3X Profitability – 10X Valuation, and more free time for the business owners.
• Cash – Emphasis is placed for companies to calculate their cash conversion cycle (CCC) – the time elapsed between spending a dollar and getting that dollar back in revenue. The cash conversion tool outlines the cash cycle and helps you work through concrete ways to double operating cash flow in the next 12 months.
• People – Illinois Growth Advisors will help ensure that you have the right people doing the right things with clear accountabilities and metrics.
• Strategy – The key to a sustainable revenue growth strategy is three-fold: knowing your core customer, developing a clear brand promise, and developing a “stretch” goal for sustainable revenue growth. Illinois Growth Advisors will work with you to define these three components.
• Execution – Successful growth companies frequently experience a subtle transition from operational excellence to passivity, complacency and eventually poor execution. Our execution checklist of ten procedures will reduce by up to 80 percent the time spent managing the business, freeing you to spend more time on market-facing activities.
• One-Page Strategic Plan – This simple yet powerful tool helps you edit your vision and strategy down to a single, action-oriented page. It builds on your responses to the Four Drivers (People, Strategy, Execution, Cash) that you must get right to maximize your revenue, profit and time. The One-Page Strategic Plan will help you and your management team align, focus and achieve accountability, working with purpose toward common goals.